Berkeley Community Physical Therapy is an essential business. We have remained open to serve during the Covid-19 outbreak. We want our patients to rest assured that their safety is our number one priority as they receive Physical Therapy treatment on a regular basis. Accordingly we have set in place protocols to prevent the spread of the virus and protect our staff and all patients. If you are seeking treatment and plan to make an appointment with us here is what you can expect from us and what we expect from you:
- Stay at home if you are sick or running a fever
- We are staggering patient treatments to adhere to social distancing requirements
- We wear masks at all times in our clinic
- You may not enter our clinic without your mask on.
- Your mask must not be loose and must cover your nose and your mouth.
- We expect you to wear your mask at all times in our clinic and only remove it once you have left the building.
- When you enter our clinic you will be asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds or disinfect with sanitizer.
- We sanitize all touch surfaces between all patients and frequently in common areas throughout the day.
- We use Hydrogen Peroxide, Bleach and Alcohol to clean all surfaces
- We recommend that people avoid touching their eyes, mouth and face during treatment and our therapists will be practicing this at all times.
- Our gym will no longer be open to more than one patient at a time.
- We have eliminated all magazines and touch vectors from the waiting area.
- A maximum of 2 people can occupy the waiting area or halls at any time.
- You must stay behind the blue tape we have placed on the floor to protect our staff.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon for your treatment!