Welcome to Our Practice - Your First Visit
Patients come to us when they are referred by physicians, other medical practitioners or friends. We then provide a full range of care from evaluation to treatment to discharge.
Initial Evaluation We first perform a subjective and objective examination that will determine your problem(s). We discuss with you our findings, set functional goals and begin a treatment program for you. This treatment can include:
- Joint, Soft Tissue and Neural Mobilization
- Core Strengthening/Stabilization
- Exercise and Stretching
- Ergonomics/Body Mechanics
- Patient Education
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Taping (McConnell, kinesiotape, athletic)
- Small Ball Body Rolling
- Balance Activities
- Gym Training
- Pool Program
- Use of Modalities (ultrasound, ice, heat, electrical stimulation, traction)
Follow-Up Visits We perform a subjective and objective reassessment on each follow-up visit. Based on our findings, we will modify treatment as necessary to achieve your goals.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit: